Monday, November 2

going on my first cruise...don't forget to enter my blog giveaway

hello dearest reader,

I'm leaving for our first cruise and I'm very excited. Dawn & I have not been on a real vacation in about 9 years. I'll take lots of pics, I promise. It's a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas. My biggest concern is leaving our dog, Elvis Lee. He's basically with me 24/7 so it will be hard on me to be without him. He's my furbaby. Elvis will be staying with my parents (& Dawn's parents for one day/night) and I'm positive he will be well taken care of.

If you haven't already done so, please enter my blog giveaway (click here). I'll be chosing a winner when I get back from vacation.

Until then... may God bless you... I'll post again when I return.

Namaste dear ones.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds exciting. I have also awarded you the Kreative Blogger award. Go to http://challencharms.blogspot.com for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :~)

Powered By Blogger