I'm preparing for an Arts & Crafts show at our local Elks Lodge this Saturday. My Father is an Elk & my Mother is in the Ladies Auxillary aka "the Elkettes".
My Mother & I get two tables at this show it every year. This year I'm bringing lots of jewelry.
work in progress...I'm working on dining room table because my studio is set up for painting...
I'm thinking of bringing some paintings however they normally don't sell there. What do you think? Should I bring a few?
Do you have any upcoming Arts & Crafts shows? When? What are you bringing? Tell me all about it.p.s. I'll take some pics at my A&C Show & post them next week.


Well it couldn't hurt to bring a few of your paintings to the art show. You never know, all it takes is one person.
ReplyDeleteKnow you're busy getting ready for this show but if you could just let me know which of the earrings you would like (in case you don't know...you won my blog giveaway). That way I can let the 2nd winner know which pair she will be receiving. I will also need an address to send your prize to. Congratulations. :)
I did? Really? WOW...this is the first time I won a blog giveaway. I just sent my choice & contact info to you in a convo on Etsy. woot woooooooo
ReplyDeleteI'll blog about this later.
big hugs ♥