Tuesday, November 17

free widgets for your Etsy shop

hello dear reader,

I was reading some of my fav blogs today & found a link to a super cool website offering Free widgets for your Etsy shop. They are similar to Etsy Minis...I think you'll love them. You can use them on blogger, facebook, myspace & lots of other sites. They also give you free statistics for tracking clicks. (you can see mine in my sidebar)...and I love their tagline...
"Shop anywhere, buy on Etsy"

go HERE to get yours now...

5 comments:

  1. widgets are so FUN!! thanks for posting the link! namaste! elsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome...I hope you can use them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so hip :)






    PS: there will be other give-aways dearest B :) - and the next one ... I am thinking ACORNAMENTS! :)

    ~katey
    www.blueyeduckstudios.etsy.com

    sneak peek at ACORNaments ...
    www.duckpuddle.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :~)

Powered By Blogger