hello dear reader,
I just set up our cell phones to have Amber Alerts sent directly to us via text messaging. Time is of the essence when a child goes missing. It only takes a few minutes for you to set this up for your cell phone. You can also choose the area that you'd like to receive alerts for.
These days, all you hear about on shows like "Nancy Grace" is children going missing. When I was a child I was outside year round, going to the park, walking to friends houses etc. The world is not like it was when we were kids.
If you're interested, you can sign up for Wireless Amber Alerts here.
I just set up our cell phones to have Amber Alerts sent directly to us via text messaging. Time is of the essence when a child goes missing. It only takes a few minutes for you to set this up for your cell phone. You can also choose the area that you'd like to receive alerts for.
These days, all you hear about on shows like "Nancy Grace" is children going missing. When I was a child I was outside year round, going to the park, walking to friends houses etc. The world is not like it was when we were kids.
If you're interested, you can sign up for Wireless Amber Alerts here.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and commenting :~)