good evening dearest reader,
I've been reading some of my favorite blogs & came across a beautiful blog post from PamperingBeki's Blog.
here is an exerpt....
Dear one of Mine,
I see that you need encouragement today. I actually see you every day, all day. I'm the One who watches over you and even planned your birth. I couldn't wait to see you born and to see your life unfold. I love you so much and have since before anything else existed. I've poured out my love on you from heaven above and earth below. I've poured out my love from a manger and from a cross. Both today's enjoyments and difficulties on earth are real, but they are both temporary. Your forever rejoicing will come soon - when I do. Until then, know that you are loved and let that love fill you with peace this very day.
Based on Psalm 139:1-18
Thank you Beki for sharing such lovely words. You can read her entire blog post here.
What do you think dear reader? Did you find comfort & inspiration in this post? I hope so.
God Bless.

your welcome...thank You for posting it...your blog is always uplifting ♥
ReplyDelete