hello dear reader,
I had started this painting (1/4 sheet size) a few months ago & decided to finish it. I brought it with me to art class today because I wasn't sure how to proceed with the flowers & leaves. I had the background done already. My Mother said "leave them all white". My mentor, Rusty, as well as my pals Tom, Marie M, Marie K & Leon all said to paint the leaves & just the centers of the flowers. Please note, the green is really a bright lime green (color didn't photograph well).
So tell me...what do you think?
and while you are here, don't forget to enter my blog giveaway...more participants = more stuff for the winner.
You can read about it & enter here.
have a great evening y'all.

I think it is pretty, I like the background.
ReplyDeleteThanks Erica
ReplyDeleteI agree! The background looks great! Have a sweet day!
ReplyDeleteThanks Torie, you too.
ReplyDeletei like this one, serene yet colorful. peacefull beauty.
ReplyDeleteI like it, lovely colors!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE it!:)
ReplyDeleteYour artwork is great and I've decided to become a Follower of yours.Can't wait to see your next work!:)