Friday, September 4

I'm soo excited....

happy friday dearest reader,

I bought a new car today...well, I purchased it today, picking it up on Tues. I'm very excited. Haven't had a new car in about 8 yrs.

I'll post pics next week. I got a 2010 Mustang. I've had SUVs for 16 yrs. Sedans before that. Time for a sports car again. Haven't had a new sports car since my 1983 Firebird. Sooo many memories surround that car.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Happy Labor Day.
hugs,
Bridget

10 comments:

  1. What colour car did you get?

    (I know, that's such a girly question!)

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops just convo me :) its top secret :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black one is stunning however I live in the southeast so black is out. I got white with black racing strips. If I coulda gotten fuschia/magenta pink that would have been my first choice. LOL I'll post pics next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. zoom....zoom....zoom....enjoy your new mustang, sounds wonderfull!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks....guess it's a midlife crisis kinda car, I'm 46.

    ReplyDelete
  6. not in my mind though...I usually feel like a kid inside

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your Mustang! I am looking forward to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was with some highschool friends this weekend ... "memories... light the corners of my mind..." and all that :) We talked about my 65 mustang (so cool now, but in the early 80's it was just "old") - wish I had it!

    I LOVE the twenty-ten ponies - CONGRATTIES!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks honey bunny ducky. I'm sooo excited. Dawn had a 73 mustang in the 80s WOW you had a 65 - that's my FAV year for pony cars.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :~)

Powered By Blogger