Tuesday, September 15

cool word list - stream of consciousness writing

hello dear reader,

I was relaxing and doing a word search puzzle. All of a sudden I realized the word list for this particular puzzle was filled with beautiful word combinations.

As a stream of consciousness exercise, I quickly wrote sentences, using pairs of words, in order, from the word list. The list words are in italics. I hope you enjoy my ramblings.

If you do a S.O.C. exercise with these words & let me know what you come up with...remember, don't think, just Write.

When I wake in the morning I sometimes hear music and bells & wonder if it's angels.
His eyes were one of the most beautiful blues I'd ever seen, ahhh boys with blue eyes.
The little girl took a chance & walked up to the clown with the large bouquet of ballons.
Dance hall days. (lyric from a song)
All of my dreams could come true, I believed, when I looked into her eyes.
"The Girls" as they were so often called, did not want to say goodbye.
All of the love in all of our hearts is what we bring with us to heaven.
As you are traveling home, I hope you make it home okay.
The hotel was dimly lit, outside stood a lady.
In this life, I wish for you love that knows no bounds.
There is magic around us when we gaze at the moon.
Play me some mountain music. (more song lyrics)
Oh those nights, when he slipped the ribbon out of her hair.
She lost the ring he gave her when she skinny dipped in the river.
The road of life is lined with roses, don't forget to stop and smell them.
The captain of the ship was not prepared for the unseasonal snow storm.
Stars shine upon you when strangers become friends.
Sometimes when I see the sunset, I'm moved to tears.
As I rode the train, the autumn leaves on the tree blazed passed my window.
When the waltz began, he took her hand & rocked her world.


Thanks for reading, let me know what you think.
Namaste one & all,
Bridget

5 comments:

  1. hello Dayana,
    Thanks for the nice words about my blog. Welcome !! I hope to see you here again. I'm off to check out your website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it an online word search or in the paper? You have a great blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it's better to just write than to think too much about it. I love this exercise.
    Thanks always for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stream of consciousness! takes me back to 9th grade English!! love it!

    thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks BurningMoon,
    it was in a wordsearch paperback puzzle book. I'm glad everyone likes it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :~)

Powered By Blogger