Niiiccee! I keep bugging my hubby to buy me one since he works for Ford. But he always has to come back with the "practical" lecture since we have two little ones! *Sigh* Maybe one day!
Thanks everyone...I had SUVs for 16 yrs...I live in the south now so I dont need the 4WD anymore. I don't have kids & I'm in my 40's so no worries about being practical. LOL because it's a V6, the gas mileage should be fairly good too ♥ I'm off to read your blogs...
I so love that car!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jeanette, I havent had a sports car in 26 years...it's time for one again.
ReplyDeleteOMG I am sooo jealous! It is gorgeous. The stripe is a must. Nice pick!
ReplyDeleteNiiiccee! I keep bugging my hubby to buy me one since he works for Ford. But he always has to come back with the "practical" lecture since we have two little ones! *Sigh* Maybe one day!
ReplyDeletehttp://peebsandroo.blogspot.com/
Wow - she's a beauty. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone...I had SUVs for 16 yrs...I live in the south now so I dont need the 4WD anymore. I don't have kids & I'm in my 40's so no worries about being practical. LOL because it's a V6, the gas mileage should be fairly good too ♥
ReplyDeleteI'm off to read your blogs...
wow! nice ride!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a good time with her!!
ReplyDeleteI'm having a great time riding around in my pony. Thanks for the compliments.
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous! I love Mustangs. Bet you'll have a lot of fun with it!
ReplyDeleteI've been having a blast riding the pony.
ReplyDelete