Sunday, September 13

be on the lookout . . .

good morning dearest reader,

Be on the lookout for new items in my Etsy shop later on today. I'm lisitng some new jewelry designs & accessories as well as a few PIFs. Remember, my PIFs are totally free...you pay nothing, just pay it forward.

have a great day,
Bridget

3 comments:

  1. Someone help me because I love to learn - what are PIFs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Timothy...
    PIF stands for Pay It Forward. On Etsy I put up a listing anyone can accept as a gift. Totally free. All I ask is that the recipient do something nice for someone else, and/or list a PIF in their shop.

    Around holidays such as Christmas & Mother's Day I list PIFs of more expensive jewelry that I offer to those in need. I ask that if you are not truly in need, please dont take these special PIFs.

    I hope this answers your inquiry. Any other questions, feel free to comment or email me.
    bdorsa@bdorsa.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :~)

Powered By Blogger