Monday, August 31

have you checked out the website ONE WORD?

hello darling reader,

Have you checked out the website One Word? It's very simple and only takes 60 seconds a day. It's a great way to make you think quickly & perhaps get inspried for your day. It can spark creativity for artists, I know it does for me.

here are the instructions from the website...
simple. you'll see one word at the top of the following page.you have sixty seconds to write about it.

here is my entry for the day...
Fate is a funny thing. It can be wonderful, it can be horrible, but either way, we are unable to run from it, change it or ignore it. It's one of those things that are completely out of our control. When you let you life be led by fate you are also using your faith.
[Bridget]


give it a try, I think you'll like it.
have a great day,
Bridget

7 comments:

  1. some of the words they come up with are quite thought provoking...
    hope you enjoy the site

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool! thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Alicia, thanks for commenting. I'm off to visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just tried that out, pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, you have the most fabulously wonderful site here and I had to leave this comment for you ! Your posts are beautifully written, creative and original too, and you have interesting pictures.

    It's all perfect !

    Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes.... 'Happy September'....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for you recent visit:)

    This one word site sounds very interesting.

    Your new website looks great. It is very user-friendly and loads quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for commenting ladies. I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :~)

Powered By Blogger