Sunday, October 11

99 Ways to Cut a T-Shirt

good evening dearest reader,

I just listed some books on Half.com for way below publishers prices...including....
"99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim, And Tie Your T-shirt into Something Special". This book is very cool - you can make great fashionable shirts easily for yourself, family and friends...while you're at it, why not make make some to sell (on Etsy *hint-hint).

Also up for sale on Half.com the popular "PostSecret" books by Frank Warren, "The White House Cookbook", "Dictionary of Modern Design" and more.

10 comments:

  1. that t-shirt book looks like a must have! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not for those who are full-figured like me...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had that book too, and it is way cool! I made some summer t's look awesome with it. Thanks for reminding me about Half.com. I always forget to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great book! Have a sweet day! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey that is cool.
    Congrats it sounds fantastic !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure do hope someone can use it...trying to clear out some books in my studio.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun ideas for a t-shirt.
    Looks like this book is well known took, so someone will be snagging it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :~)

Powered By Blogger