I've just listed a new painting on Etsy titled "Biomorphic Underwater Wonder". Perhaps you are wondering...what the heck is biomorphic...perhaps you're curious....or maybe you're scratching your head...huh? Biomorphic means making mechanical and robotic creatures based on biological creatures. cool?
Here is my interpretation of an underwater scene with some of my favorite sea creatures turned into biomorphic creatures.
Your comments and critique are always welcome & appreciated. I grow as an artist from your opinions on my artwork.
So tell me.....
What do you think?

Very cool stuff! I love underwater scenes!
ReplyDeleteYou learn something new everyday! Biomorphic will be my word for the day! Thanks! I LOVE your work! So cool!
ReplyDeleteI think the painting is awesome, and I love that I learned a new word... now the real test is weather or not I can remember it.
ReplyDelete:)
-Erica
www.acrylicandsteel.blogspot.com
Thanks Erica...
ReplyDeleteI love your painting, I love the colours and the way they ombre into each other is beautiful, Have a sweet day!
ReplyDeleteThanks TJ...you too
ReplyDeleteVery cool painting! I love the seahorse! The colors you used are really neat! Good job!
ReplyDeletehttp://peebsandroo.blogspot.com/
big thanks everyone for the wonderful feedback on my artwork.
ReplyDeletehugs to all....
I think it's beautiful! I love the colors you use!
ReplyDeleteCool! I really like this direction. :-)
ReplyDelete