Monday, November 15

I revamped & updated my website...your opinion ?

good evening dearest reader, 

I finally updated my website.  I'd love for you to check it out if you have a few moments to do so.  What do you think?  Suggestions?  Comments? Your opinions always matter to me.  I've got a guestbook on the website now if you'd like to sign it...or you can comment here with your opinion of it  Thank you dear ones.
The Art of BDorsa




Protected by Copyscape Website Copyright Protection

6 comments:

  1. Maybe it is my interent connection but the page took sometime to load. Besides that - everything looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your blog and your web page and shops all have a similar feel and tie in together so nicely! great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments. @elssie thank you for noticing. I've recently updated things and tried to make things look unified.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do you get the links at the top of your blog? I've tried layout after layout but they just don't turn out right for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll message you Kat. very easy to do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :~)

Powered By Blogger