Saturday, October 9

FaceBook Movie "The Social Network" part 1

good afternoon darling reader,

Dawnie and I are going to Myrtle Beach this afternoon to do a little birthday shopping.  October is a big month for birthdays for us...my Father, Dawn, our pup Elvis Lee & our dear friend Lee (Elvis's Daddy).  It's a beautiful day here on the Carolina coast, sun shinning, birds singing...

After shopping we are going to see the movie "The Social Network"  Are you a facebook addict?  We are.  It has grown to be such a big phenomenon, way bigger than MySpace.  hey, does anyone use MySpace anymore?  Many businesses use FB, even the world and local news promotes FB now.  You'll see a little blue f icon on the bottom of the screen, and the newscasters encourage you to "join them on Facebook".  crazy huh?  Do you think there will be a 'next big thing' or will FB be dominant for years to come?  I'll be blogging a movie review later.

I hope you enjoy your day...talk to ya later,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :~)

Powered By Blogger