Saturday, October 16

Attention Artists: Did you know Jerry's Artarama has a art blog? not just product reviews !

good evening darling reader,

I just found this out on by chance on FB.  Did you know Jerry's had a blog?  It's called "The Splatter - the everything art blogazine"  Ok, I'll bite.  At first glance I think hmmm it's probably just a site to promote their sale items, product reviews, push their workshops etc. 

Well, I'm wrong.  It's got all that & more.  I skimmed a few blog posts about art marketing, peeked into their "hot topics" and browsed through the blog posts in their painting section.  Wow, I'm impressed and pleasantly surprised.  There are lots of little links around the site I want to look into when time permits. 

I hope you have a moment to check out this cool "art blogazine".  Let me know what you think of it, ok?  Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow Bridget....Cool blog. I have to go back there when it's not so late and I can take my time and read everything. Tonight I looked at the paintings. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking it out Leola. cool huh? I've got to delve into it more when I have time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :~)

Powered By Blogger