Monday, August 30

good morning !! what are your plans for the week?

good morning dear reader,

I'm feeling well this morning. I got a lot of sleep yesterday & last night. I needed it after having two busy days.

Today I'm taking my niece Dana out to lunch with her sweet 2 month old baby boy Bryan. Then we're going to the baby's Dr for a check up.

I'm super excited because our bff Teresa is coming down to NC for a visit over Labor Day Weekend. Terri, Dawn & I met 31 yrs ago & have been friends all these years. We haven't seen her in 6 years!! I hope the weather is nice, not too humid & I'm praying Hurricane "Earl" stays way out to sea on his way past North Carolina.

This week I need to get two watercolor paintings ready for an upcoming local art show. I'd like to get a lot of painting done after I straighten up my studio. Also I need to make a few anklets for a friend & of course, I'll spend some time playing with my dog, Elvis Lee.

So tell me, what are your plans for the week?
Namaste dear ones,

2 comments:

  1. update: The Dr called to cancel the appointment. no worries, we'll still go out to lunch !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to hold onto vacation memories while I slog through many convos and emails!

    Yes, it's Cape May New Jersey. We go for a week at the end of most summers. Nothing like it, is there?

    xoSherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :~)

Powered By Blogger