Once again I must apologize for my blogging haitus. I got totally addicted to Farmville on FaceBook. I've spent (wasted) countless hours clicking on stuff to harvest, plant, redeem gifts, send gifts, tend my friends farms, making wine, grabbing bushels, feeding the animals....aaaggghhhhhh. The zynga people sure know what they are doing. I had been addicted to YoVille when I was on MySpace a few years ago.
I admit & am fully aware that I am addictive by nature...and I'm very competitive. I find it a challenge to surpass my friends in regards to levels in games & amount of stuff you can accumulate on your virtual gaming world. Damn you zynga, you got me again.
One day, as I was clicking away & cursing FV for screens freezing up & error messages I realized how unhappy this gaming was making me...again. I was bored with the game & angry at myself for falling into the gaming trap a second time. The thing in my life that suffered the most is my art because I had traded my addiction to art & creating for an addiction to an online game.
Good news ! I got the FV monkey off my back, I deleted the app & will not re-install it. Now I'm hoping my creative addictions return soon. I've been drawing a lot this week & plan on painting the drawings next week.
More good news/bad news (all depends on how you look at it) I'm having more heart surgery on Friday. Hopefully will be in the hospital for a only day or two.
Thanks for listening (reading) dearest faithful reader. Talk to you again soon.

Bridget, Jon & I Wish you a speedy recovery from your surgery this Friday, and hopefully, not too much discomfort.From the Wanner Family,
ReplyDeleteThanks Aunt Gabby & Uncle Jon. Miss you & love you.
ReplyDelete