hello dearest reader,
Today is the shortest day & longest night. I've always liked the Winter Solstice (I like days that have something to do with Astronomy). I love the long nights of winter.
I wish you a Happy Winter Solstice. Do you have anything special you do today? Rituals? Traditions? What are your thoughts on the shortest day of 2009?
I just read something on a FaceBook post I'd like to share with you...
"Solstice means standing still sun. Reflect on the stillness of the day by cultivating stillness in yourself. Spend more time listening, watching and honoring the slower, quieter rhythm of the season..."
Isn't that beautiful? Namaste dear ones.


what lovely photo's ! Happy winter solstice!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos.... thank you for sharing. And thank you for stopping by my blog. I wish you a very Happy Holiday season, and look forward to more of your blog!
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies. Those photos are from when I lived in NY.
ReplyDelete