Sunday, November 2

Love Notes - Happy Day - Everyday - Notes with matching envelopes

Hello Dearest Reader,

Love Notes, Happy Day Notes, Everyday Notes, with matching envelopes. Just listed on
Etsy.

I've just created a few sets of my Love Notes. These sweet little sets are great to keep on hand for a quick note to put in your loved ones lunch, great for a last minute birthday gift to use as a card/tag. Keep them at work and jot a note to brighten up a co-workers day. The uses for these little notes are endless. Love notes measure almost 3" square. Matchbook notepads measure 2" x 2" and 3.25" x 3.25

here are a few photos of my Love Notes.....





Visit my Etsy shop to see more.

Have a great evening,
Bridget

11 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog, these are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliments, I had fun making these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are lovely...and on a side note....I love the nightswimming fish. I could feed them all day, but sometimes I'm easily amused.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great little notecards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful! I bet they'll make great stocking stuffers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These love notes are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks everyone, they were fun to make, I hope they sell.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :~)

Powered By Blogger