Saturday, November 8

Turtles Splash & Fish School - 2 new original watercolor paintings

Hello darling reader,

I'm trying to list a few paintings every day or so. I did a bunch of paintings in my deco design series last month. I just listed 2 watercolor paintings which measure 6" x 8" each.
For sale on Etsy for $20. What do you think of them? Would you like this in a larger version? smaller?

have a wonderful Sunday,
Bridget

Turtles Splash

detail

Fish School

detail

5 comments:

  1. That's so great that you're offering ORIGINAL artwork at a very, very affordable price! These to pieces are spectacular ... I guess I'm an art deco fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! They remind me a bit of some of my wife's work - and, of course, I love her stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are beautiful! I love the colors and the inherent flow in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank y'all very much. I had a wonderful time painting them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :~)

Powered By Blogger