I have a cold and am in bed reading some blogs this morning and came across this quote on Olive Bites blog...
"There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost. The world will not have it.
It is not your business to determine how good it is nor how valuable nor how it compares with other expressions. It is your business to keep it yours clearly and directly, to keep the channel open. You do not even have to believe in yourself or your work. You have to keep yourself open and aware to the urges that motivate you. Keep the channel open . . ." - Martha Graham
This is a powerful message...one to contemplate...perhaps to use as a personal mantra. What do you think?
Have a blessed day,

post script: I wish my cousin Ardis was alive...I would read this to her over and over again. She passed away Oct 2011, age 56, gone too soon. She gave up on life - lost the will to live. She was a sweet soul who was misunderstood at times. Ardis was a very talented visual artist and she loved her pets with all her heart. I miss her.

This is very good. You are right! Sorry about your cousin, so sad :(
ReplyDeleteI am sorry about the App. I don't see it in Androids either. You have a good day and get better.
XO
Thanks Isabelle !! You too...and enjoy your Get Happy app.
DeleteSo nice to be back in the blogging world, thanks for stopping by.
DeleteHope you feel better.
xo
Thanks Sherry !!
DeleteNice!
ReplyDeleteAnd I hope you're feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks...I am feeling better today, not 100% yet but getting there :)
Delete