Merry Little Christmas to you. It is our tradition to take down our Christmas tree on this day, January 6th, aka: Little Christmas. Many people have feasts today to celebrate the 3 Wise Men arriving with their gifts for the baby Jesus (this day is also called the Epiphany). Do you have any traditions or celebrations that you do on this day?



I don't have traditions for this day, but I sure wish my Christmas decorations were all the way down. :)
ReplyDeleteIt can be quite a chore to get everything put away !
ReplyDeleteWe have always kept our decorations up until after the Epiphany. Guess I do it because that was drummed into me by the little old nun who taught my Catechism classes. She was a little scary and when she said "jump" you can image the kids all said "How high?". LOL
ReplyDeleteLittle old nuns can be very scary. My Father told me many horror stories of his days in Catholic school.
Delete