Friday, February 29

welcome eBay artists & crafters to Etsy

good morning dearest reader,

Last night I was in the forums of the art groups I belong to on eBay. I followed a few threads where etsy shop IDs were listed. I ♥'d over 100 Etsy shops of artists & crafters from eBay. WELCOME TO ETSY ONE AND ALL.

Since I'd be muted if I convo everyone I hearted, I just wanted to let y'all know you are extremely talented artists & I'm thrilled to see your beautiful shops on Etsy.

I love Etsy however I'm going to stay on eBay too because I sell more than just art & jewelry on eBay.

Wishing you all prosperity on Etsy !!

4 comments:

  1. Hi I'm happy to exchange links with you. Best wishes for success with your Etsy Store!
    Shelle Cain Crochet Cabin
    http://crochetcabin.bravehost.com
    http://queeniescabin.blogspot.com
    Visit my website and blog! Click on the Top Listed buttons and vote for me if you have time! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I stumbled upon your blog from someone elses. I love it! You do beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much two bees ♥

    I'll get you linked Shelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your watercolors are stunning. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :~)

Powered By Blogger