My sweet niece Meagan is having a baby this August so I taught myself how to crochet baby apparel. I'd never made crochet clothing before. I had so much fun making a layette for her that I decided to make some to sell on Etsy. I've also made two baby blankets to donate to our local church for Mothers in Need. Today I've listed a Spring Blooms Sweater that has a cute fluffy collar and cuffs, perfect for a large toddler or small young girl. I also listed a warm and cuddly baby sweater with matching blanket. Perfect for a baby shower as the colors will work well for a baby boy or baby girl.
"The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls." ~ Pablo Picasso
Sunday, February 24
Crochet Sweater for baby and toddler
My sweet niece Meagan is having a baby this August so I taught myself how to crochet baby apparel. I'd never made crochet clothing before. I had so much fun making a layette for her that I decided to make some to sell on Etsy. I've also made two baby blankets to donate to our local church for Mothers in Need. Today I've listed a Spring Blooms Sweater that has a cute fluffy collar and cuffs, perfect for a large toddler or small young girl. I also listed a warm and cuddly baby sweater with matching blanket. Perfect for a baby shower as the colors will work well for a baby boy or baby girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So sweet! I wanted to learn before my baby girl was born too. Yeah, she's 7 months old now! Oh well.... Beautiful job on those!
ReplyDeleteNice sweater set. I would love to learn how to crochet!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for taking the time to comment on my sweaters.
ReplyDeletehugs,
Bridget ♥
Lovely things! I would never know you are a beginner
ReplyDeleteI'm not a beginner to crochet. I've been crocheting since childhood. Pillows, scarfs and afgans. Clothing is new to me. Thanks for commenting.
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed you taught yourself that!! Lucky babe! I tried to teach myself to crochet an blanket when I was pregnant and it was the most hideous thing.
ReplyDeleteHey you mentioned a Treasury West when you posted on my blog. What is that? Can you tell I'm a total newbie? LOL! Thanks for the tip.
These must have taken so much time and patience! Great work!
ReplyDeletewow very impressive and such amazing color! You must be super talented as my beginner project looks nowhere near as nice
ReplyDeleteYour crocheted children's clothes are so cute! Thanks for adding the link to my site. :D
ReplyDeleteShelle Cain, Crochet Cabin
thanks for taking the time to comment on my crocheting ♥
ReplyDelete