good afternoon darling reader,
I came across a blog with ideas and tips for artists...it's called Fine Art Tips Blog. I added this blog to my "cool blogs I follow".
While browsing there I found a good article with ideas on how to keep motivated to sketch daily in your sketchbook. I know my drawing improves when I sketch more. read it here
Enjoy your day,
I came across a blog with ideas and tips for artists...it's called Fine Art Tips Blog. I added this blog to my "cool blogs I follow".
While browsing there I found a good article with ideas on how to keep motivated to sketch daily in your sketchbook. I know my drawing improves when I sketch more. read it here
Enjoy your day,


great link. xo Laura
ReplyDeleteglad you liked it
DeleteThis is what I was searching for a long time, it's good because now found. Thank you for sharing this. friv 8
ReplyDelete