Saturday, April 7

full moon Insomnia explained. . .

good morning dearest reader,


full moon insomnia...no sleep for me...here is something interesting I just read...


Our body has a field of energy which is the same as the aurora or magnetic and gravitational field of the planet.
 
We are all One, a part of the Universal Life Force; and it is natural to be aware of the greater cosmic system, which is as much a part of our consciousness as our brain is. Human consciousness is made ...up of electrical activity –and a lot of people can feel this field of energy. Many people feel wakeful at night due to this energy streaming through their body for the full moon. Earth's magnetotail extends well beyond the orbit of the Moon and, once a month, the Moon orbits through it. (3 days before, full moon & a few days after). Also, just as the moon causes the tides, it exerts a pull on the watery components of our body.
 
Great explaination as to why I am always sooo restless during a full moon (since childhood). It makes sense that I am sensitive to this cosmic energy as I am sensitive to the energy of those around me. It's like some people naturally charge my battery while others drain it.  I blogged about "energy vampires" once...some of you might remember. Going to read for a while (I love my kindle). Have a great morning.

2 comments:

  1. Dawn took the full moon photo from our side yard back in October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your post about the moon's effect on human sleep patterns. Now I think I can understand why I sometimes cannot fall asleep, even though there is nothing that is going through my mind and I am tired and would love to fall into deep slumber.

    I see you've been recieving aggravating spam comments too. They are so annoying. btw - have you been doing any arts and crafts shows lately? Would love to see what you've been up to. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :~)

Powered By Blogger