Monday, February 1

winter walk on the beach

good afternoon dearest reader,

I'm less than 10 miles from the Atlantic Ocean & the most beautiful beach (Sunset Beach). I was out running errands last week & decided to swing by the beach for a walk. It was 50 degrees outside, Sunny & hardly any wind. When I arrived, there were about 10 cars in the parking lot. I walked for a while loving the solitude of the quiet beach, had a talk with God & my angels, enjoyed breathing in the crisp ocean air, soaking up the sun while searching the shoreline for little treasures. Here are some photos of the shells I gathered. Notice some of them are broken. I pick up shells that appeal to me even if they are broken. After all, no one is perfect right? and... because we have lots of seashells alongside the walkway that leads to our front door. Cool huh?
I hope you have a wonderful day.



part of our walkway, weeds & leaves need to be cleaned out...

5 comments:

  1. I love seeing the shells! It's like a piece of summer on this snow covered winter day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what we call living..something so beautiful and peaceful..We enjoy picking up shells too. Wish it was as warm here as where you are at..but spring is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pics! Wishing for the warmer weather to come! Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :~)

Powered By Blogger