Tuesday, March 25

new selling site for me: iCraft

hello darling reader,

I LOVE ETSY & will still focus most of my energy on selling there. Since I'm soo friggin frustrated with eBay's new fees & I've removed all my art from eBay, I decided to try one new selling site. After doing some research today, sparked by a forum post on Etsy, I decided to try out iCraft. No fees at all for one year if you sign up before March 31.

I have one painting listed there so far & will list some more art & jewelry in the next few days. Could you please take a moment out to check out my shop there, poke around the site & give me your opinions on the site?
thanks, your input is much appreciated.
Bridget

p.s. I was going to also try SilkFair, however I think they are associated with eBay. They have an option to pull your eBay feedback over to their site. Plus you need to set up a tax profile, so I decided to not venture into SilkFair.

7 comments:

  1. may have to check it out

    thanks

    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shop is lovely, rich with helpful information and infused with professionalism.

    I don't like the icraft color scheme, but that's me. The user interface is not as inviting or as intuitive as Etsy, so I doubt it will catch on in a big way. I'd stick more with Etsy, personally.

    The watercolor you have listed is gorgeous and very reasonably priced. If I wasn't watching every penny right now, I'd buy it for my mom.

    Keep creating!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work.I thought about listing there.I live in Raleigh by the way and just noted we are neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this new craft site is wonderful! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for taking the time to check it out & comment. I'll try it for a little bit as it's free to list right now. I do agree that nothing comes close to Etsy.

    and thanks for your compliments on my artwork, y'all made me smile knowning you like it.

    hugs,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would be great if icraft was very successful: I am all for bringing great products to the people!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :~)

Powered By Blogger